G'day/g'night to all of my amazing amazing amazing Pinkryders! How is everyone? Can y'all wait for Easter?!I can't! I know, I know, I didn't write a "What to Wear on Easter" post, but I can post it tomorrow, if that's what people want! I did the same thing on Halloween last year-y'know, posted a Halloween outfit guide....on Halloween. Ouch. Ok, well, last weekend was the first weekend of the thing that everybody (even if you don't want to admit it!) wants to go to at least once in their life: COACHELLA MUSIC FESTIVAL! Also known as coac(hella far away from me). *cries* But anywayyyy, have any of you gone to Coachella before? I'd love love love to go one day! Some people I know went and looked like they had a rad time! :) So today, I'll show y'all my favorite outfits celebrities wore to Coachella! Everyone (and I mean everyone) knows that Vanessa Hudgens is THE QUEEN of Coachella, and she definitely made it onto my "it" list! Check these amazing outfits out! All picture credits to owners-none of these are mine!
1. Vanessa Hudgens. Known as the queen of Coachella, she's pretty much slayed every year she's gone! I absolutely LOVE her outfit this year-total indie/gypsy/bambie chick! I'm DEFINITELY going to try to wear bindis this summer-but not like her (who can pull that off except her?) *sighs*. My hair goal is to wave like that-it's the perfect wave! Overall, this is a perfect Coachella outfit!
Her first outfit!
Vanessa's other outfit!
Vanessa and boyfriend Austin Butler! (My favorite ship!)
2. Gigi Hadid. Gigi's shorts are to die for, agreed? She went for the high fashion/hippie look this time, and nailed it! Her sunglasses are totally '70s and I want some like hers! Her relaxed high fashion (is that even a real thing? Relaxed high fashion? Hmmm) is definitely her style-love her outfit!
3. Jamie Chung! She always has the best fashion, doesn't she?! Here she's wearing a classy summer outfit-I totally love it! The hot pink jacket and orange reflection sunglasses make the outfit fun and summery, while the top and shorts add a gypsy vibe to the outfit! Her outfit is probably my second favorite!
4. Selena Gomez (kind of!) While her Coachella outfit wasn't my favorite, her accessories were on point! She sported a bindi, which she usually wears for performances (which is awesome!) and several rings and countless bangles! Her hat and sunglasses top the outfit off!
5. Kendall and Kylie Jenner! (Kind of!) Again, their outfits were not my favorite, even though they looked great, but I LOVED the accessories they used! Kylie's earrings are my absolute fave, and Kendall's bindis are awesome!
6. McKayla Maroney! An olympian with an amazing fashion taste, Mckayla pulled a summer/bambie style this year at Coachella! She carried a cross body bag, giving her outfit a bit of a hippie vibe, and ripped shorts that pulled the outfit together, making it perfect for Coachella!
7. Sarah Hyland! Her outfit is my 3rd favorite! She wore a perfectly color coordinated outfit: a hot pink flower crowd, pulling the flower child vibes out, a black and pink muscle tank top, and ripped shorts! Wearing heart shaped sunglasses, and extra-long necklace and a small white cross body bag, her outfit was a perfect mix of summer, fun, and flower child! Love it!!!
8. Blanda Eggenschwiler! Her outfit was definitely fun and colorful! She wore the perfect Coachella outfit! With the colorful and amazing patterned dress, she had a summer/gypsie vibe going on. To top it off, she wore tan boots, which looked perfect with the dress. Definitely one of my faves, Blanda slayed!
So, those were all my favorite outfits from week 1 of Coachella! I am SO stoked to see what all the celebrities will be wearing tomorrow! Who wore your favorite outfit? Comment below, I'd love to know! (Great, now I'm rhyming!) Are any of you going to try these styles this summer? I know, two summers ago was Rebel Summer, but why can't it be Rebel Summer this summer too?! Who went to Coachella? Comment below and tell me what it was like! Did you meet any celebrities?! Who was your favorite performer? Did you see any outfits you'd LOVE to have? Tell me! :)
*pretends I'm at Coachella*,
The Pinkwriter♥ Stay Gold